Are you an aspiring ecommerce website designer? Looking forward to show your creative flair to the world through an exceptional online store design? Then this post is for you! In the ongoing fast-paced ecommerce competition, it is important to stay updated with the latest trends in the design market. Let’s have a look at some of the most useful trends of the year 2016:
- Material Design is an important trend these days as it offers a unified, coherent and tangible experience to the viewers. Though you might find it difficult at first, but it is certainly worth your time and effort.
- It is important to keep the menu on your e-store as clean and precise as possible. For this, you can follow the hidden menu strategy wherein sub items are kept hidden under the main categories. This also helps in saving the space and keeps everything well organized.
- Responsiveness is another major concern for designers. With users operating and accessing websites through desktops, mobiles and other handheld devices, it is important that your design should fit in optimally within all devices.
- Animations are something that can add a distinctive factor to your website which engages audience and grow sales. Make sure it is used in the right place and in the right way for a seamless customer experience.
- Storytelling in ecommerce web design is something that helps you get an extra edge over your competitors. For this, the design and layout of the content should be compelling and elegant so that visitors turn into customers.
These were some of the trending design tips for ecommerce website designers. If you are also from the same domain, then do share your thoughts, suggestions and views on the same. What drives you the most when you start with a website design? I would love to have a discussion here.
— Prasad Solutions (@prasadsolutions) May 13, 2016